TV: 'Yongpal' crashes 9 episodes in


Article: 'Yongpal' has been doing well, what's happened in just the 9th episode in?

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+13,948, -195] That 'Jikbbang' PPL ㅋ

2. [+10,930, -267] It was honestly boring. Couldn't focus and the plot was moving at an awkward pace. Just feels like everything was forcefully put together.

3. [+8,626, -193] I was fiddling on my phone the entire time watching...

4. [+5,948, -367] That's why I switched to watching 'Scholar Who Walks the Night'

5. [+4,462, -420] The plot's gone

6. [+2,289, -22] Kim Tae Hee woke up but the scriptwriter fell asleep

7. [+2,114, -35] 'Yongpal' was fun at the beginning when the scriptwriter was plagiarizing it but after she started writing it, it's become boring. Please buy the rights to the comic right now.

8. [+2,060, -28] The script is so cringe... I laughed out loud at the "angel sent down from god" line

-




Article: The only thing 'Yongpal' is selling ('pal') is PPL

Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+1,043, -12] The PPL for the soup franchise was well placed but 'Jikbang' was too obvious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+791, -7] When he said he was going to look for a house, I was like no way would he open that app but he actually did...

3. [+724, -8] PPL itself isn't the issue, it's up to the scriptwriter to put it in as naturally as possible for the viewers but this is too obvious...

4. [+46, -1] I was horrified at the 'Jikbang' PPL... couldn't focus on the drama. As if the plot being lost in the mountains wasn't bad enough, now there's obvious PPL... I really enjoyed this drama too but this is it for me.

5. [+35, -7] Obviously trying to cover for Kim Tae Hee's 40k won an episode by throwing in PPL everywhere. Just cut her pay, she doesn't even deserve that much?

-

Article: 'Yongpal' is bombed, the only way to save it is speed

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,193, -43] The best scene yesterday was the 'Jikbbang' ad ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How do they expect viewers to focus on the kiss scene after that?? The beginning of the drama when it was plagiarized was so fun but ever since the scriptwriter's been writing it, it's become worse than some third rate internet novel

2. [+1,550, -41] Not sure how they can speed up a plot that's working off of a plagiarized work

3. [+1,344, -26] Just take out the ridiculous PPL. The drama's boring and frustrating enough already, I don't want to watch ads on top of that.

4. [+1,167, -33] I had such high expectations for this... now I don't know if I want to keep watching...

5. [+279, -9] This is the most I can take today. I'm not going to waste my time on this anymore... bye.

-