Wheesung reveals he's been too hurt by love to get back into dating


Article: Wheesung "I was hurt a lot through love, I haven't dated since my discharge from the army"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+414, -5] And Ivy gets hate once again today

2. [+315, -6] But I'd be pretty upset too... if I was parked in front of my lover's house to surprise her and called her only to find that she's out somewhere.. but then I see her coming out of the house with another man ㅋㅋㅋ talk about feeling dirty

3. [+267, -6] I thought of marriage with you...

4. [+33, -1] The Cheater Sonata

5. [+29, -6] I've been a fan since his debut. I've noticed his throat condition is back and his skills have always been top notch. He's capable in singing, dancing, rapping, and composing and writing songs. I have no doubt that he has a long career ahead of him. Don't let bad digital ranks get you down. I'll always be waiting for your music.

6. [+29, -3] Yeah and his music got weirder because of it too

7. [+24, -1] Seeing as how he's still friends with Gummy, he seems to be the type to go all out when he's dating so he has no regrets?? Too bad the Cheater Sonata left him because she cheated on him

8. [+17, -2] Lyrics from his song 'The Star Fades' "The woman I've been dating for 1,000 days is blindingly beautiful, I suggested she be a celebrity because her beauty was too good to waste, and she was successful and earned huge popularity"

9. [+11, -3] Results wise, it is pretty sad what happened. Ivy hit peak in 2007 with 'Sonata of Temptation' and had such a bright future ahead of her but went the complete opposite of her image. Should've just kept dating Wheesung or gotten married. Their kids would've had amazing vocals... Still, you can't deny that Ivy was in the wrong that time 100 times over.

10. [+8, -3] Well considering that Ivy was once the top female singer of her time and is now basically nothing... I think he got more than just revenge.

-