Eli reveals pictures of his wife


Article: Eli reveals wife who is 11 years older... doll beauty "My heart beats when she's sleeping with our baby"

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+958, -61] Looks like Korean men like plastic surgery beauties after all

2. [+836, -70] So what hospital did she get all that work done? It came out nice;;

3. [+663, -38] She doesn't look 11 years older than him~

4. [+108, -6] I think I could see his wife at Myungdong ㅋㅋㅋ that face is so common

5. [+97, -4] Hmm... her work is a bit obvious... she shouldn't get any more done

6. [+60, -2] Looks like your typical import model face

7. [+59, -3] She has a strong plastic surgery monster look to her

8. [+56, -4] I'm a woman and I honestly don't find faces like her pretty at all ㅡㅡ

9. [+53, -3] Wow, that is some crazy plastic surgery work

10. [+50, -2] I honestly know at least 3 other women who look like her

11. [+44, -2] Looks like she went with the C package at Gangnam's plastic surgery

12. [+41, -3] Proves that men don't care if women got work done, as long as they look young and pretty

-