Park Bogum captivates fans from teens to grandmas... reminiscent of 'Yonsama syndrome'


Article: Park Bogum recreates the 'Yonsama' craze... female fans in fifties-seventies go crazy for him

Source: Yonhap News via Nate

1. [+154, -13] His popularity has risen to Kim Soo Hyun's level and his image is like Lee Seung Gi's... that's amazing

2. [+128, -18] If I have a daughter, he's who I'd want as a son-in-law... actually, even if I had a son, I'd still want Park Bogum as my son-in-law (?)

3. [+37, -17] I never understood why Bae Yong Joon was so popular but I get why Park Bogum is

4. [+21, -8] Mothers really do love him!!

5. [+18, -7] Hul... even as a man, his face gives me a heart attack ㅡㅡ

6. [+15, -3] I'd be the happiest mother in the world if my own son grew up as well as Park Bogum did ㅠ

7. [+14, -2] His eyes, nose, and lips are babyish but his angular jaw lends him masculinity... he's tall, has a great body, voice, and even singing skills... great character and personality... he'd make the perfect son or son-in-law!

8. [+11, -2] He's the type that everyone wants as their son-in-law

-


Source: Naver

1. [+2,717, -134] He's deserving of such support... Bogum magic ♡ I wish him more luck

2. [+2,418, -187] 'Love in the Moonlight' will begin airing in Japan starting November and I feel like the drama will totally take over the country! His image is similar to Bae Yong Joon and the drama itself is so high quality. I have a feeling it'll be a hit in Japan and blow some fresh air into the Hallyu syndrome! Park Bogum is love ♥♥♥

3. [+1,931, -142] I agree with this article ㅎ It's not that I view him as a man but... just seeing him makes me smile

4. [+1,748, -126] Yup, Park Bogum has already captivated the hearts of women in Korea and I bet the craze for him in Japan, China, and other parts of Asia will rival the Yonsama craze ^^ fighting!!!

5. [+429, -36] It's not only the older generation that's crazy for him but chodings too ㅋㅋ I noticed that the stores chodings frequent are filled with Park Bogum pictures ㅋㅋ

6. [+423, -46] I think he's the first to have such a diverse fanbase from teens to even grandmas in their seventies

-