Jihyo receives a kiss from a little fan



Article: Twice's Jihyo faints after receiving a kiss from a little kid at fan meet

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+478, -30] I got surprised thinking she actually fainted...

2. [+365, -26] Jihyo's a cutie ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+324, -25] Both are so cute

4. [+36, -3] I would've been dragged out by the security guards if I kissed her

5. [+33, -1] Jihyo has a pretty face but an even better character

6. [+32, -3] I want a kiss from Sana

7. [+29, -0] Jihyo really seems like she has a great personality

8. [+28, -3] Jihyo doesn't seem to have found her own style yet but she has a great body and her beauty will reach max potential when she loses her baby fat. She had stunning visuals when she was younger.

9. [+27, -1] So jealous of that little kid

10. [+27, -1] I'm really into Jihyo lately... ㅋ

-