Star cheerleader Park Ki Ryang talks about how her attempt as a singer was a flop


Article: Park Ki Ryang, "I blew 200 million won to release my album... it totally flopped"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,381, -35] No one would dare hate on you for attempting to achieve your dream with the money you worked hard to earn~~~

2. [+968, -25] She basically threw money away into a rich composer's bank account

3. [+932, -87] I'm surprised she was even able to save 200 million won by that age as a cheerleader

4. [+50, -1] I wouldn't call it a flop but a scam...

5. [+50, -10] She was so used to everyone telling her that she was pretty that she probably thought she could make it as a singer too... but once you enter the celebrity industry, there are doll-like beauties everywhere ~_~ and it's not like she's super talented either

6. [+50, -7] She's definitely a better singer than I expected but not good enough to make it her main... just consider that 200 million won a thing of the past...

7. [+46, -5] ㅋㅋㅋ I have a hard time believing it was money she actually saved it

8. [+35, -5] She claims she doesn't want to be a celebrity but is always on TV

-