Son Dambi shares her birthday party make up look


Article: "Starting my birthday party" Son Dambi shows off unique make up for her birthday

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+241, -8] She was the prettiest when she was on 'WGM' with Marco... she was thin then too but then she lost even more weight and now she just looks anorexic. I haven't been seeing her in anything lately, is she on hiatus?

2. [+215, -9] Ah what the, gross

3. [+149, -7] She needs to stop

4. [+24, -1] Imagine still having birthday parties

5. [+17, -3] Imagine still having birthday parties when you're almost 40 years old ㅋ

6. [+15, -4] Hilarious that she's still having birthday parties when she's almost 40

7. [+14, -1] She was so good up till 'Saturday Night'...

8. [+10, -0] Do people still really go all out for birthdays?? I just light up some candles on a cake and share some drinks with my friends ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+9, -0] I thought I had dust on my phone screen for a second ㅡㅡ

10. [+7, -0] Can you guys believe it's already been 10 years since she released 'Crazy' ㅋ

-