GD channels picnic blanket vibes for his airport fashion


Article: G-Dragon 'GD fashion'

Source: Asia Today via Nate

1. [+368, -32] Mom!!! Someone stole our table cover!!!

2. [+234, -37] Looks like he left the house in pajamas

3. [+95, -3] Looks like those gowns they make new moms wear in the maternity wards

4. [+17, -4] He looks like the strawberry jam in my fridge..

5. [+13, -5] Is that a black plastic bag on his shoulder!?

6. [+8, -0] Just too much... I'll stick to wearing my padding jackets

7. [+8, -1] Feels like he's just throwing whatever on now;; which I guess doesn't matter since he's at the level where he can wear anything and still be considered a fashionista..

8. [+7, -0] His fashion used to actually be good back then... now he dresses so poorly. His fashion sense is like an ajusshi's.

9. [+7, -2] Table cover?

10. [+6, -0] Kind of looks like IS... ㅋ

11. [+5, -3] You can't ignore the role height plays in pulling off fashion looks. Whenever I see his articles, I always think he looks blah but comments are always hyping it up so I let it go but whenever I see someone 180 cm tall just wearing jeans and a t-shirt, his presence alone is already captivating.

12. [+4, -1] Ugh f*ck, just makes me wonder how much worse his fashion will be in a few years if it's already this bad

13. [+4, -0] GD used to be considered a streetwear god among street fashion fanatics with brands like Balenciaga, Vetements, Off White up till 2016... then he started dressing himself in things that even street fashion fanatics couldn't shield. He barely has any influence left on the Korean fashion scene.

-