A Pink's Namjoo attends KOAFEC ceremony



Article: A Pink's Namjoo, unrecognizably different

Source: Bizenter via Nate

1. [+247, -3] Looks like she got her nose done but it came out bad ㅜㅜ that type of nose isn't current with the trends

2. [+206, -1] Hul... why

3. [+189, -1] Hul, inner eye corners and nose

4. [+31, -0] Eh???? I had to search her name up to confirm that it was the same person;;; I don't think it's just the nose here, she's changed too much for just that...????

5. [+24, -0] It's like they got a new member... I found her old face charming ㅠㅠ... what a shame

6. [+17, -3] Why, why did you do that? No matter how much work you get done, you won't be like Son Naeun... now she looks weirder

7. [+13, -2] Surgery fail..

8. [+13, -1] What a shame... ㅠ

9. [+12, -0] Hul? That's Namjoo? She changed up her entire face... I liked her cute face on 'My Little TV' better

10. [+12, -0] She already did her nose before, why'd she get it done again? What a shame

-


Source: Naver

1. [+897, -30] I honestly couldn't recognize her; she looked way better before, why...

2. [+558, -97] Namjoo's... already the least popular member in A Pink, now she's going to be even lower... she looked way better before

3. [+486, -31] It's because you all kept calling her big nosed

4. [+388, -26] Hul I had no idea who she was

5. [+362, -41] No charm now...

6. [+123, -4] I just feel so bad for her, I hope she's not too hurt by these comments

7. [+106, -4] Did she get surgery??? She looks weird ㅠ

8. [+96, -5] Ah... what a shame... if only she never read the comments... why did she have to listen to these fools and get surgery done... ㅠㅠ

-