Kim Sarang reveals her shocking diet meal



Article: Kim Sarang reveals her shocking diet for body upkeep 'is she a rabbit'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+346, -12] Even if I ate like this, I'd never end up looking like Kim Sarang so I'm going to live my life eating all the delicious food in the world ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+214, -10] How can you live off of that

3. [+105, -1] I remember on 'I Live Alone', she had a piece of toast for breakfast and didn't even finish it. This is worse.

4. [+25, -0] Maybe this is why celebrities suffer from depression

5. [+22, -0] I actually prefer Kim Sarang 100 times over than other stars who pretend to eat fattening foods when they don't even actually eat it ㅋㅋ

6. [+19, -0] She is pretty strict with her diet. On 'I Live Alone', she only ever tasted her food, never ate them. The willpower of leaving behind food on your plate is... amazing.

7. [+15, -2] Don't you get sick later if you eat like that?

8. [+14, -0] People derive happiness from different things. Most of us work hard for our money and derive happiness from eating delicious things with our friends and family... while Kim Sarang works hard on maintaining a strict diet so she can derive happiness from seeing her pretty body in the mirror. She also makes money off of that too, so...

9. [+14, -0] She also said the infamous quote "you gain weight if you eat all three meals"... she seems to manage herself even stricter than that ㅜㅜ

10. [+12, -0] I doubt she finished those carrots either...

11. [+9, -1] You would assume that being a celebrity must feel happy but maybe not when you're not even able to eat anything

12. [+9, -0] Well you guys didn't expect her to eat fried dumplings with a body like that?

-